World upload Minecraft
Rent your own Minecraft server at 4Netplayers.com
Note: We recommend using an FTP program such as Filezilla.
To upload your world, please follow these steps:
- Rename the folder of your savegame. The name must be world! Also note the upper/lower case!
- Stop your server. The status of the server must be
Server not running!
- Connect to the Saves FTP with your FTP program.
You can find the login data in the FTP overview by clicking on FTP.
- Upload the folder of your savegame to the FTP.
- Start your server afterwards.
Spigot & Bukkit
With Spigot and all Bukkit variants there are a few special features to consider:
- The savegame is spread over 3 folders:
- The DIM1 folder of your savegame belongs in the
- The DIM-1 folder of your savegame belongs in the
- The remaining folders then belong in the