Uploading a savegame for FS22
Rent your own Farming Simulator 22 server now at 4Netplayers.com
You can upload your savegame via the webinterface of your server. How to log in to the webinterface is described HERE.
Prepare savegame for upload
In order for your savegame to be uploaded, it must be available as a .zip archive.
- Navigate to the following directory:
Replace Username with your Windows name and the X with the slot of the save you want to upload.
- Now select all files and add them to an archive.
To do this, right-click on one of the selected files -> Send to -> ZIP-compressed folder.
- Then give a name to the newly created ZIP file.
Important: You must zip the contents of the respective savegame folder, not the folder itself!
Otherwise you will not be able to upload your savegame.
Once your savegame is packed, you can upload it.
- Log into the webinterface of the server.
- Click on SAVEGAMES at the top.
Upload Savegame, select a slot.
- Click on Browse and select your packed savegame
- Click on Upload
Once your savegame has been successfully uploaded, you need to set it to active.
- If you have not already done so, log into the webinterface of the server.
- Click on HOME at the top.
- Scroll down and click on Stop.
Savegame Slotyou can now select the desired savegame.
- Click on Save.
- Last click on Start