Upload Savegame for Factorio
Rent your own Factorio server at 4Netplayers.com
Tip: We recommend using an FTP programme such as Filezilla.
You can find your savegame here:
Note: The AppData folder is hidden by default on Windows!
Prepare savegame for upload
- Open the above-mentioned directory
- Unpack the savegame you want to upload
- Rename the folder with your savegame to
- Repack the folder
- rename the zip to
- Stop your server. The status of the server must be
Server not running!
- Connect with your FTP program to the Saves FTP.
You can find the login data in the FTP overview by clicking on FTP.
- Upload your savegame to the following directory:
/ConfigID/saves/Note: You can find the ConfigID or configuration ID for your server on our page under Game Server.
If your ConfigID was 123456, for example, it would look like this:
- Start your server