Upload Savegame at Empyrion
Rent your own Empyrion server at 4Netplayers.com
Tip: We recommend using an FTP program such as Filezilla.
Note: You will need to switch your server to Advanced Mode.
Please proceed as follows:
- Stop your server. The status of your server must be
Server not running!
- Connect to the Saves FTP.
You can find the login data in the FTP overview by clicking on FTP.
- Upload the folder with your savegame to the following directory:
/ConfigID/Saves/Games/Note: The ConfigID or ConfigurationID for your server can be found on our page under Game Server.
If your ConfigID were, for example, 123456, the path would look like this:
- Open your server for editing. To do this, click on its name under Game Server.
- Click on dedicated.yaml on the left.
- Scroll down until you come to
- Enter the name of your savegame under
Note that the name is case sensitive!
Save and save are 2 different savegames.
- Start your server