Upload Savegame - 7 Days to Die
Rent your own 7 Days to Die server now at 4Netplayers.com
Important: To upload your savegame, we recommend using an FTP program such as Filezilla!
You will have to switch your server to Advanced Mode.
Please follow these steps to upload your savegame:
- Stop your server. The status of the server must be "Server is not running"!
- Connect with your FTP programme to the Saves FTP.
You can find the login data in the FTP overview by clicking on FTP.
- Upload your savegame to the following directory:
/ConfigID/worlds/MapNameNote: The ConfigID or ConfigurationID for your server can be found on our page under Game Server.
If your ConfigID were, for example, 123456, the whole thing would look like this:
- If your savegame also includes a map, you can read HERE about how to upload it.
- Please open the
- Please make sure that the map of your savegame is entered under the following line:
<property name="GameWorld" value="MapName"/>
- You may also have to change the name of the actual savegame.
You can recognise the name of your savegame by the name of the folder in the above-mentioned
- You can adjust the name of your savegame with this setting:
<property name="GameName" value="SavegameName"/>
- Click on Save
- Start your server
Important: If a generated map belongs to your savegame, you have to upload it as well!
How to do this is described in the link under step 4.