How to join your Minecraft Java Server
Rent your own Minecraft server at 4Netplayers.com
- Launch the Minecraft Launcher (Java).
- Press "Play" at the bottom.
- After the loading screen click on "Multiplayer" and then on "Add Server".
- Now enter the name under which you want to save the server and then enter your own game server IP:Port.
- Save the entries with ready.
Now the server should be displayed at the top of the list. If it is online, simply click on the server name and then click on "Join Server" at the bottom.