!Direct connect via Epic with ARK: Survival Evolved
(Redirected from How do Epic Store players connect to an ARK Survival Evolved Server)
Rent your own ARK server now at 4Netplayers.com
Our servers are enabled by default for Steam and Epic users. There is no need for further settings.
However, there are a few rules that EPIC users must follow.
- If the server has been started and the status is "Server is running", please wait another 10-15 minutes before trying to find the server in the server browser. The EPIC browser is currently very, very slow
- Restrict the filter according to the active card
- Search best by the beginning of the server name
Direct-Connect for servers without password
- Start ARK in SinglePlayer until you can move in the world.
- Open the console with TAB
and confirm with Enter