!Direct connect via Steam with ARK: Survival Evolved
(Redirected from Direct connect via Steam with ARK: Survival Evolved)
Rent your own ARK server now at 4Netplayers.com
Add server to favorites
- Start Steam
- Call the menu item "Server".
- then click on "Favorites".
- Now the IP address (with the queryport if one is specified!!) of the game server can be added in the tab "FAVORITES" with a right click (Add server using IP address).
- Don't forget to click on "Refresh" after adding, otherwise you will not be able to join the server.
Find server via ingame search
- Start ARK.
- Click "Join ARK".
- Set the SERVER FILTER to "Unofficial".
- Now search for your server
DirectConnect when starting the game
- Start Steam.
- In the library at the game ARK: Survival Evolved right click -> Manage.
- Click on properties.
- Click on "Set launch options..." in the GENERAL tab.
- In the field ShooterGame.exe +connect YOUR IP:Gameport +password "YOUR PASSWORD". (Replace YOUR IP:Gameport and YOUR PASSWORD with your values).
- Click OK.
Now ARK will ALWAYS start to the specified server.
Directconnect via shortcut
- Right click on the desktop and create a new shortcut.
- In the shortcut enter the following: