Counter Strike How to add admins to AMX Mod
Rent your own Counter Strike 1.6 server now at 4Netplayers.com
Before you can add admins, you have to activate AMX Mod X first.
This happens under Add-ons when you edit your server.
How do I set up admins in basic mode ?
In Basic Mode all settings for AMX are made under Add-Ons.
To become an admin, you need your SteamID.
The easiest way to get them is here: steamid.io.
Then enter the SteamID and set the associated permissions.
- Immunity : cannot be kicked or banned.
- Reservation : may use reserved slots
- Kick : may kick
- Ban/Unban : may issue and withdraw bans
- Slay/Slap : may punish players with Slay or Slap
- Map : may set the map via amx_map
- CVar : can check the CVARs.
- Config : can execute Configs via AMX
- chat : can use the chat commands like amx_chat
- Vote : can trigger votes and use all necessary commands
- Server password : can change the server password
- Rcon : can use the Rcon commands of AMX
- Menu : has access to the AMX menu with the command amx_menu
- User : has access to the user commands
Note: Generally, you are authenticated as an admin of AMX via the SteamID. We have disabled the password prompt in basic mode.
How do I set up admins in advanced mode ?
In Advanced mode, the users, their rights and their password must be created in
This, like everything else in Advanced mode, must be done directly by hand.
This file can be found, like all other files of AMX, after a click on Add-Ons then on the left in the white column.
There the users must be entered in the
users.ini in such a way that it looks then as follows:
"STEAM_0:1:12345678" "" "abcdefghijklmnopqrstuz" "ce" ;
Each user is defined by his SteamID, followed by the password, the rights and the account flag.
If e is set as the account flag, the password field will of course remain empty.
A detailed description of the rights and the account flags is available in the