Admin commands in DayZ
Rent your own DayZ server at 4Netplayers.com
The following commands are written ingame in chat:
- #login AdminPW : Logs you in as admin to the server. Only one admin can be logged in at a time!
- #logout : Logs you out of the server as admin.
- #restart : Restarts the mission.
- #reassign : Restarts the mission and allows you to re-select roles.
- #shutdown : Stops the server.
- #init : Reloads the configuration files of the server.
- #restartserver : Restarts the server.
- #kick Name/Player#/UserID : Kicks the specified player.
- #exec ban Name/Player#/UserID : Bans the specified player from the server.
You can specify either the player name, the player number or their SteamID64.
#exec ban Playabans the player named Playa.
- #monitor seconds : Displays information about the performance of the server. Enter
#monitor 0to disable output.
- lock : Locks the server and prohibits new players from accessing the server.
- unlock : Unlocks the server and allows new players to enter.